Specialists in vessels, instrumentation, piping
The culmination of more than six decades of proven industry experience, our specialized welding services, custom fabrication and complete system integration capabilities form the foundation of our powerful skill set designed to meet the needs of virtually any project requirements.
Bringing together the people and the expertise vital to our customers’ success.
- We maintain a fully compliant OSHA sandblasting facility along with experienced personnel who can provide mechanically polished surface finishes to 32Ra microinches or better.
- Our welders can handle jobs ranging from seal welding of a broad range of materials of only a few thousandths of an inch thick to narrow gap welding of heavy wall pipe or forgings.
- Quality Control measures include a broad range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services such as dye penetrant, magnetic particle, ultrasonic, helium leak detection to 1 x 10-9 std cc/sec, hydrostatic to 10,000 psig, radiographic examination, positive material identification and precise laser measurement and alignment verifications.
- Our team is experienced in instrument and control system integration design, through assembly and installation, and heat tracing, wiring continuity checks, and instrument function testing, as well as installing most types of mechanical insulation systems for either hot or cold applications.
- Cleaning procedures are established or reviewed to ensure customer compliance for job requirement specifications to prevent contamination.
- Custom-fabricated, skid-mounted process systems – Cover a broad range of applications such as distillation, purification, filtration, pollution control, adsorption, flow/temperature control, storage or transfer of low pressure liquid or high pressure gas.
- Certified pressure vessels – Meet most global standards such as: Division 1 ASME “U” stamping per section VIII ; “R” stamping per the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors ; PED/CE stamping for member countries within the European Union.
- Rigid and flexible vacuum-jacketed piping systems – For all cryogenic services such as liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, liquid argon, liquid hydrogen, and liquid helium.
Please complete the form below and let us know how we can help with your vessel, instrumentation, and piping needs. A team member will contact you shortly.