World-class hydrogen storage and transport
Drawing on many years of extensive low temperature cryogenic experience, Gardner professionals specialize in the design and manufacture of high-quality hydrogen tanks, semitrailers and storage containers.
Like all our equipment, these hydrogen transport and storage tanks are ruggedly built, assuring peak performance and long life under virtually all environmental conditions, anywhere in the world. They are constructed of 300 series stainless steel internally and high-strength carbon steel externally, with designs customized to meet a wide variety of specifications.
- Gardner’s liquid helium/hydrogen UN Portable tanks with or without ISO frames are the first to allow either helium or hydrogen service, and are highly effective in road and ocean transport
- Gardner was the first to provide 64,352 L (17,000 gal) hydrogen semitrailers for the U.S.
- Gardner was the first to achieve normal evaporation rates below 0.2% per day in hydrogen portable/stationary storage tanks
- Liquid hydrogen storage tanks (customer stations) 11,356 L to 113,562 L (3000 gal to 30,000 gal)
- Up to 18,927 L (5,000 gal), UN Portable tanks in 20 ft ISO frame with various pressure ratings and configurations
- Up to 37,854 L (10,000 gal) portable tanks in ISO frame with various pressure ratings and configurations
- Up to 41,640 L (11,000 gal), UN Portable tanks in 40 ft ISO frame with various pressure ratings and configurations
- Up to 53,250 L (14,067 gal) UN Portable tanks in swap body configuration tank containers
- Up to 66,245 L (17,500 gal) semitrailers with various pressure ratings and configurations